State Permits for the Management of Invasive Species

Before you purchase your Lake Bottom Blanket, please review this list to see what regulations there are on the usage of Benthic Barriers in your state.  Some towns also may require a permit, despite being approved by the National Department of Natural Resources (DNR).

This list is not complete!  Be sure to ask your local DNR, US Army Corps of Engineers, Department of Fish and Wildlife, etc. for any permit information.