Many states have regulations on weed control products. However, they are frequently unable to enforce them. We have customers in every state.

You will need Hydraulic Project Approval. The guide for obtaining this is here:

The APPS Portal to obtain your permit is here:

If you find out that you have other permit issues and solutions, please do us a favor and let us know at