Many states have regulations on weed control products.  However, they are frequently unable to enforce them.  We have customers in every state.

We suggest property owners contact the MD DEP Nontidal Wetlands division before they submit an application. Depending on the particular site it could be that the activity would be exempt and not require a permit application.

Fill out the permit pre-application request:

Then contact Amanda Sigillito, Chief, DEP Nontidal Wetlands Division, 410-537-3766 to provide the details of what you are doing and what type of waterway you are on.

If you find out what permitting guidelines you have, please do us a favor and let us know at