Many states have regulations on weed control products, but they are frequently unable to enforce them.  We have customers in every state.

Regulated by the Army Corps of Engineers, Walla Walla District; you’ll be looking for the 404 Permit:

If you find out what permitting guidelines you have, please do us a favor and let us know at