Many states have regulations on weed control products.  However, they are frequently unable to enforce them.  We have customers in every state.

Jacksonville District of the US Army Corps of Engineers regulates the waterways of Florida.  Contact DEP in your district area for a Dredge and fill permit.

View this page to select which type of application that you need and select which area you reside in.  This will take you through all the steps of the permit process.

The blank permit is here:

If you find out what permitting guidelines you have, please do us a favor and let us know at