Many states have regulations on weed control products.  However they are frequently unable to enforce them.  We have customers in every state.

California does require a permit.  The best place to get started is to email the Aquatic Invasive Plant Control Program at

Beyond that, contact your local US Army Corps of Engineers.  The Sacramento District Headquarters Office can be reached at (916) 557-5250 and

If you find out what permitting guidelines you have, please do us a favor and let us know at